NoName | Eu' Index du Forum
NoName | Eu'
Team évoluant sur Call of duty modern warfare 2

NoName | Eu' Index du ForumFAQRechercherMembresGroupesProfilS’enregistrerConnexion

Grade school common core - how do I come up to speed?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    NoName | Eu' Index du Forum -> Bla-Bla / Règlement ... -> Bla-Bla
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JensenBreck

MessagePosté le: Ven 6 Oct - 12:17 (2017)    Sujet du message: Grade school common core - how do I come up to speed? Répondre en citant

I've tutored high school kids in traditional math classes such as algebra, precalculus, etc. I just was asked to interview for a long-term job tutoring a 7th grader in common core math.

So before I go for the interview I want to get an idea what I'm dealing with, in particular any "strange new" ways of doing things that might throw me.

First, is common core the same thing as "7th grade integrated math"?

Where can I find a common core curriculum? I notice that Kahn Academy has some stuff about it. It appears that they have a list of skills and topics in 7th grade math, and while they don't have a separate section for teaching common core (the rest of the site is structured in the traditional way) but instead they have links from the big common core list into the traditional sections of the site that cover the same stuff. I THINK that's right, any way.
So would Kahn be a good way to review, or is there a better site?

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
http://mymathforum.com/elementary-math/341989-grade-school-common-core-how

Demonstration video

Copied to clipboard!

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 6 Oct - 12:17 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    NoName | Eu' Index du Forum -> Bla-Bla / Règlement ... -> Bla-Bla Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation