NoName | Eu' Index du Forum
NoName | Eu'
Team évoluant sur Call of duty modern warfare 2

NoName | Eu' Index du ForumFAQRechercherMembresGroupesProfilS’enregistrerConnexion

Game Freezes once map or war assets in CIC is accessed.

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    NoName | Eu' Index du Forum -> Bla-Bla / Règlement ... -> Bla-Bla
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
aaronpawlak

MessagePosté le: Jeu 22 Fév - 13:08 (2018)    Sujet du message: Game Freezes once map or war assets in CIC is accessed. Répondre en citant

Hello,
The first problem I have is that the game, even though I have give it the right ME3 path installs in a separate Mass Effect 3 file within the given path..I don't think this causes the problem but it irritates me. The second problem is the one I need the most help with, as the titles says, once I access the war assetes terminal in CIC the game freezes. similarly, once I access the galaxy map, the game allows for controller movement but no button input to exit or choose a system. I ma using a 360 Controller with the Single Player Controller mod as well as Backoff, ME3Rcalibrate and Reshade and sweetfx 2.0.I have run the tests before and the problem does not occur once DLC_CON_MAPMOD is disabled. I will look around ME3Tweaks for help as well. 

Thanks

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References:
https://me3tweaks.com/forums/viewtopic.php=5&t=33
Explainer Video Production

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 22 Fév - 13:08 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    NoName | Eu' Index du Forum -> Bla-Bla / Règlement ... -> Bla-Bla Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation