NoName | Eu' Index du Forum
NoName | Eu'
Team évoluant sur Call of duty modern warfare 2

NoName | Eu' Index du ForumFAQRechercherMembresGroupesProfilS’enregistrerConnexion

Windows ASIO4ALL Blocks All Other Apps Audio - Solution?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    NoName | Eu' Index du Forum -> Bla-Bla / Règlement ... -> Bla-Bla
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
aaronpawlak

MessagePosté le: Jeu 12 Avr - 15:11 (2018)    Sujet du message: Windows ASIO4ALL Blocks All Other Apps Audio - Solution? Répondre en citant

Hi all,

New to the Maschine world. I have it functioning with sound on my Windows PC thanks to the ASIO4ALL driver (otherwise it never worked).
Unfortunately ASIO4ALL blocks all other audio from any other app on Windows. So the ability to listen to youtube, or music, or anything on my PC is rendered impossible.This makes it extremely difficult when you are trying to watch tut vids and the like.There must be a solution here?

I eventually found MultiASIO which enables you to assign Maschine as an ASIO Client, and allows you to assign another application as a Client and according to the website, it works. However, it's Windows audio itself that I want to be able to hear and it is not possible to 'add' that as a Client.Please help. I just want to be able to learn Maschine and not have awful user experience when merely trying to hear audio on my own computer at the same time.

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://www.native-instruments.com/forum/threads/windows-asio4all-blocks-all-other-apps-audio-solution.170686/
Infographic design service

Thanks

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 12 Avr - 15:11 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    NoName | Eu' Index du Forum -> Bla-Bla / Règlement ... -> Bla-Bla Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation